THE WORD OF GOD is eternal, it is everlasting in a world of constant chaos and change. At times change is good, it moves us forward. Unfortunately, often it is not.
Please take a moment to reflect on this:
What if the oceans rose and covered the earth…..
What if an unstoppable plague broke out all over the world and billions perished…..
What if an asteroid struck the earth resulting in global, eternal devastation…..
What if a nuclear explosion blanketed and silenced the earth…..
What if you woke up one morning, and the world you had known no longer existed?
No more USA, no more China, no more Russia, no more Israel, no more Iran.
No more governments. No more agendas.
What would you do? Who would you follow? Where would your allegiance be?
Close your eyes, take a deep breath, clear your mind. In that dark, silent, private place within you, ask yourself:
- Who and what am I?
- Where am I in my life?
- How did I get here?
- Was I created for a purpose, or am I just an evolutionary accident?
- Do I really have a purpose and destiny?
- Do I base my life on happiness that comes and goes with the passing days?
- Is there true joy in my life, joy that I carry with me from day to day?
- What do I truly believe in?
- Is my life lived out in harmony with my beliefs?
- What happens when that last breath of life leaves my body?
- What comes after that?
- Is there an eternity waiting for me, or do I become just a quickly fading memory?
Ask questions and seek answers, in the right place. Understand that this world offers many ways to living life, but it has not the Answer. God’s Word provides truth, clarity, comfort and direction. It lives in the bible and in those who follow Him. If you look in the right place for your answers, be prepared for blessings beyond belief.
Your destiny is your decision.
That choice is yours alone to make.
You do not have forever to make it.
You do have eternity to live it.
God’s Gifts for All
God loves us.
He gave us Jesus, His Word and the Holy Spirit.
As believers and followers, we love Him.
He lives inside our hearts.
In turn, we love you.
We share God’s Word and His love with you.
We do not know you personally.
We have no need to know your name.
That’s just the way He works…..