THE WORD OF GOD is eternal, it is everlasting in a world of constant chaos and change. At times change is good, it moves us forward, closer to God. Unfortunately, often it is not good. We move in wrong directions.
Please take a moment to reflect on this:
What if the oceans rose and covered the earth…..
What if an unstoppable plague broke out all over the world and billions perished…..
What if an object struck the earth resulting in global, eternal devastation…..
What if a nuclear explosion blanketed and silenced the earth…..
What if you woke up one morning, and the world you had known no longer existed?
No more USA, no more China, no more Russia, no more Israel, no more Iran.
No more governments. No more agencies. No more agendas.
What would you do? Who would you follow? Where would you go?
To whom would your allegiance be? What voice would you hear?
- Who and what am I?
- Where am I in my life?
- How did I get here?
- Was I created for a purpose, or am I just an evolutionary accident?
- Do I really have a purpose and destiny?
- Do I base my life on happiness that comes and goes with the passing days?
- Is there true joy in my life, joy that I carry with me from day to day?
- What do I truly believe in?
- Is my life lived out in harmony with my beliefs?
- What will my legacy be when I am gone?
- What happens when that last breath of life leaves my body?
- What comes after that?
- Is there an eternity waiting for me, or will I become just a quickly fading memory?
Find a quiet place. Sit back, close your eyes, clear your mind, take a deep breath. In that dark, silent, private place within, ponder these things. Ask questions. Seek answers.
Although this world presents many options to living out our lives, does it have your answer?
God’s Word provides truth, clarity, comfort and direction. His Word lives in the Bible and in those who follow Him.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning”. John 1:1-2 (NIV).
God’s Gifts for All
God loves us.
He gave us Jesus, His Word and the Holy Spirit.
As believers and followers, we love Him.
He lives inside our hearts.
In turn, we love you.
We share God’s Word and His love with you.
We do not know you personally.
We have no need to know your name.
That’s just the way He works…..
Your destiny is your decision.
That choice is yours alone to make.
You do not have forever to make it.
You do have eternity to live it.